Welcome to Kutzmann Carriages. Manufacturer and designers of the finest quality Horse Drawn Vehicles for Marathon, Three Phase Competition and Pleasure Driving.
All carriages are built individually to customer requirements. Therefore, select the carriage that is required and choose from the lists of accessories and options for that carriage.
If something different is needed please feel free to let us know and we will endeavour to supply it.
- Many of the singles carriages can be supplied with poles for pairs and many of the pairs carriages come with a ‘U’ shaft or independent shafts for a single horse or pony as well.
- Chassis are powder coated (this is harder and thicker than the ordinary spray paints most manufacturers use) and colours can be chosen from the RAL colour chart. This is available to view on the internet at www.RALcolour.com
- All carriages are fitted with stainless steel brake discs on the rear as standard.
- Extendable axles are available for most carriages for Three Phase National Level Competition.
- Delayed Steering is available for most carriages to allow the carriage to more accurately follow the horse through cones or obstacle courses.
- The Fox 3 series of carriages has independent rear suspension for greater stability.
- Competition Carriages meet the minimum weight requirement to British Carriage Driving Standards. When considering weight it is important to realise that competition carriages that are too light become top-heavy when cornering.
- All four wheel vehicles are fitted with roller bearing turntables for safety and reliability.
At the foot of each carriage page are a selection of pictures of carriages built for customers. Please “click” on a picture to view a larger image. To return to the page please “click” on the larger image.
All prices exclude V.A.T.
Delivery is available within mainland U.K. with the first 150miles free.